Case Study – Izinga Saves Money on a Non-Conformance Tracking System.
Izinga a “Customer Service Solutions Company” was having difficulty in monitoring and measuring Non-Conformances in their business, by not being able to control access to the Non-Conformance system and who was responsible for making changes against Non-Conformances. The previous solution was a cumbersome series of manual spreadsheets and records.
This lead to the identification for a need for a secure, functionality rich system to allow ease of recording and reporting on actions relating to the performance of employees and processes within any part of the organisation.
The implementation of a secure, integrated system that was developed by APLISO in order to easily define who and when Non-Conformances were taking place was key to achieving our business objectives.
APLISO developed a system which could:
- Enable the company to simplify its recordings of all types of Non-Conformances into one integrated system.
- Track who reported a Non-Conformance ticket.
- Track when the Non-Conformance had been issued.
- How the Non-Conformance was being handled by management.
- How the Non-Conformance had been resolved.
- It also tracks repetitive Non-Conformance’s, which indicate problem areas, which then can be addressed by management in a timely manner.
- Improve agent performance.
- Eliminate compliance risk.
- Be adaptable to new challenges in the business such as detecting a policy or practise which goes against the documented procedures or applicable standards of the company.
Izinga saw the benefits of the APLISO Non-Conformance System, and is now able to compile secure, accurate reports of all the Non-Conformances over any period of time specified. The APLISO Non-Conformance System allows for companies to save on costs by increasing employee performance and productivity as well as reducing overall Non-Conformances, thus saving money that would have been spent on employee performance management and possible disciplinary action.